Owning your own business is an exciting prospect for many people in the United Kingdom. Being able to conduct a business in your own way, make those all important decisions and getting results through your own work and expertise is a tempting challenge to undertake. You are certainly not alone if you are considering it. In fact, across the UK, more than 500,000 people start their own business every year. Self-employed enterprises are vital for the UK workforce, which means that the need for small business accounting help with self-employed tax return is vital in London.
You Reap the Rewards
One of the reasons many people have the ambition to start a business in the UK for themselves is because they have an idea that they really believe in and are passionate about. They no longer want to be an employee but instead want to reap the rewards of their own success. However, it is important that you make sure you have everything aligned before you go too far with your venture. This is where Eshmair Consulting, an experienced and reliable accounting firm in London, can help.
You may have passion, a great business proposition and the absolute determination to make your business a success, but many start-up businesses fail is due to a lack of expertise in the fiscal, financial, and legal aspects of business. Eshmair Consulting can make a huge difference in helping with these matters. We can help you set up your new business, whether it be a small limited company or a modest start-up.
Eshmair Consulting can:
- Help you incorporate the company
- Help with the Companies House enquiries and HM Revenue and Customs registration procedures
- Help you decide what the best structure for your business would be; limited company, partnership, or sole trader
- Help you get a good working relationship with your bank
- Make sure that we are on top of accounting requirements, including payroll, VAT, and bookkeeping
- Help with company secretarial issues
- Help look at your finance requirements, determine the necessary proposals for the best sources of finance
What Are the Benefits of Working with a Professional Accounting Firm?
When you are considering a start-up in London, there are great benefits to working with an accounting firm in London who can help with the many different steps you’ll need to take. Just a few of these benefits are:
- You can give your business a head start thanks to the correct financial systems at your fingertips
- You always operate under the right business structure
- You will get local, UK based, expert help tailored to your business
If you are ambitious and want to take the next step in your business, call us on 0207 1234 100 or email us today for all your start up requirements and find out how we can help make your dream a reality.